already seen this
Potatoes -- 1kg
Sugar -- 1kg
Kesari colour --1/4 teaspoon
Ghee -- a little less than 1/2 cup
Cardamom -- 3 or 4 pieces
Water -- 2 cups
- Wash and scrub the potatoes .
- Steam the potatoes with water in a pressure cooker for 15 minutes.
- Mash the potatoes well with a spoon.
- Put a kadai (pan) on fire .
- Add sugar and little water and mix well . Let it heat for few minutes.
- Add kesari colour and mix well.
- Add mashed potatoes and stir well until all the potatoes equally mixed without any pieces.
- Stir the mixer well in a slow flame.
- Add some ghee and again stir well.
- Add powdered cardamom and remaining ghee and mix well until it thickens turn off the flame.
- Transfer it into individual bowls and garnish with grated cashews and serve hot
Handy tips: A delightful evening dish and can be served for 10 members