Bread -- 10 slices
Sugar -- 1 ½ cup
Water -- ¼ cup
Oil – 1 cup
Ghee -- 2 tsp
1. Add sugar and water in a pan and heat it.
2. After the syrup becomes thick ( oru kambi patham) , stop the fire and keep the jeera aside.
3. Cut all the bread slices into small pieces.
4. Place a kadai on fire.
5. Pour the oil and ghee together.
6. Fry all the pieces in oil until it becomes golden brown.
7. Then put the pieces into the syrup.
8. Dip all the pieces in jeera syrup and now it is ready to serve.
Handy tips -- a tasty and delicious sweet which will attract all kids.