Rice - 1 cup
Banana - 4
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1/4 cup
Cardamom - 3 or 4 pieces
Oil - a small quantity
1. Soak the rice in water for three hours.
2. Drain the water and dry it in a shaddy place.
3. Grind it into fine powder.
4. Add sugar and water in a bowl.Mix well.
5. After the sugar dissolves, add the bananas and the rice powder and mix it well into a thick batter.
6. Place the panniyaram kadai on the fire and pour the batter using small spoon.
7. Spread some oil and make nice panniyarams.
Handy tips : a very tasty evening dish
11 மணிநேரம் முன்பு